Re: NeTraMet Comments

nevil@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz Tue, 26 October 1993 01:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 14:28:00 +1300
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: nevil@ccu1.aukuni.ac.nz
To: accounting-wg@wugate.wustl.edu
Subject: Re: NeTraMet Comments

> I just read about this test tool and would like to get it.
> Unfortunately, when I tried to pull it off the server I was
> informed that I could not.  Having been on the internet for
> only a short time I am not familar with its nuances.  Therefore
> the reason I am writing this letter is twofold.  First, how do I
> get it off the server (i.e. ftp binary ?). And second, I do not
> at present have any uncompression/compression tools such as gzip.
> Where do i go to get this software?

1) You should be able to get NeTraMet from our ftp server anytime between
   0700 and 2000 GMT.

2) Alternatively you can get it from ftp.delmarva.com, in the pub/nms directory
   at any time.

3) gzip comes from the Free Software Foundation (the folks who
   produced emacs); you should be able to get it from almost any ftp
   archive, e.g. wuarchive.

Cheers, Nevil