Re: [Ace] WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-authz

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Wed, 31 October 2018 11:07 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Ludwig Seitz' <ludwig.seitz@ri.se>, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz@ietf.org
CC: ace@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 04:05:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [Ace] WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-authz

While it has some "goodness" to have all of the abbreviations in a single table, in the end that single table is going to be a registry that is maintained by IANA.  This allows multiple documents to create the abbreviations and not have any overlap.  I would just leave the items in oauth-params there and let them be registered on their own.

Jim

\>