Re: [Ace] draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-13

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Tue, 12 October 2021 09:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=T8b0qAb/6xmvBH3UR63ok4vF4UM0ZEgoHju2C5v0lGE=; b=bU46lZDdVv2cwkZJbCfFfWRKB6z+o5lU4Hkq5+iHLoeUh5YH3BWyZHmHypVhEWYO+K tH2skEapnuqtkz+O1yQ/R6tRwYCYjbFsiJKw7bbDl8cC4DYdEjsAC/gwcWSsJatvll7k 1KpkcPh80RKCvR/Vvb/l33olGOjcQZiOjNPhYUMgMQG4d8bGtRinx6PLtlLBr3LsrHpJ tkFFkaK+2ukm13gSzvBsY4ZMHbybYQL6fzupBb5+2w5gBmv8qVBajnGIUGGQUntdqBSK ta97E/fDFHJTPN7Pu/By/JE/icAZGup99fBt1jQGu+nUizEKSvJvRbhB9mPn9EeWUwiy xe+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=T8b0qAb/6xmvBH3UR63ok4vF4UM0ZEgoHju2C5v0lGE=; b=b44X7w/Wlc8YiojSkK4EzUDflhR8HCBeIXSNebTbGccywhrLPItsr9MD+mwtBbu0L2 stwXJ3KGGkgW13m/SRsNCzNazJylM9cI/sEiRTg+Fwf7xJlGbcC8rDbJqf8deQCsuwlH XiwtSNe72GMaE4tj3zi32WiXeN3NS3R7U//+m2Vc/RjBwzLXU0Tbt+sDx6B5umHAUJ+T DJVLt8dzjN0qE3cBeD2GORVJdIIwb2OgwsXaptkQkZJnY/bQEjDlcJGWNpNbEUlv9on9 8rGCr7Mj8RbR9atIozpvdyquam1OMiXjLrhNPtsNzmhKPcLe2hPXF0RQv7cfhPYQSqYN EgEA==