Re: [Ace] est-coaps clarification on /att and /crts

"Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <pkampana@cisco.com> Tue, 11 December 2018 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3305; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1544551053; x=1545760653; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=SLDjphjuKfzoOT0xIfTPUYK0xiFyZzNKoLj7TFSd2C4=; b=TRSTR8Zq/sX2R4jieZGJz8QOqRsKjTCvr2a4zHPjdoQ+f7b+9fcUnRjJ bbu8mJ4qIE5STg+JoXcIt5/B14kEbaCWVWpU/ovx4Zwt6J1e8NdsyooAM U6K58KOlG/D2U/zTeYAsZ+HvPm7jHPQV1PsAppIWAEWQUS5VItWzoUFDX Y=;