Re: [Ace] [Curdle] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Community Feedback

denis bider <denisbider.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 October 2021 21:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UquuuWue7hA6aoMBk/1XWR2FLSLrE2TRORYmvWOcTVw=; b=czDSoP7Z2M6i3s0PyStNVPV8WTgQ+WDAHPWUa2tz0EdnpDIKkB5bSsQbBUh9e/kvq7 d/tvvVGEC5ip/IHnGxWqLE/70L8LTuB6ezQxxxTI3uv3+LMgfxLB/ymrkzcuCZ6pswSo kouVnhQjSZToIFKe8VCunEkSgy8RO4Z+mwA4uoop4AvLyH64zr9tkrYYrkfrjjy+ki5u 5aPVB4JfQlyL2sq8daXpaIqmSn0SXrq76V8l7kzoTwkcbQDBxVkJxZ7zWjA01rFsqcaJ w4GPlkqS6BJ5jfstiwRV/Nx19/CBGrwh6SNYxmPCSVatJFUOZzxyLDT4t4Rjy7D640n2 3gpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UquuuWue7hA6aoMBk/1XWR2FLSLrE2TRORYmvWOcTVw=; b=sUgWvjutk2wEEsoCN6G+1oMTFcYpSwGhEr5oZIog32zxL0pdriKH2ajWmkyRMQ1HQ7 Avbtg4AlvbQTrmWFsqW+JfuyxDShZ5nV3up866fSBaos8EtOyVFxXVGEaH+q/w5KVxG4 Z9+BAnbb+vpSBl4Jlz67A+y7ZD7QjEQYloIZEEGKCDVteH6302KvR7pTTLfjd3aTLb98 o7ziGyEXXAjFKc4RenK0+kwWY+7AEG1LxmudjBAwxnoS8QTxYkOyeXTgE06lomKKb/FN nv+C94P0yEidzfu7jYEXtvwuBSQvRKxNXB9fmlymwFXRZ0hO8DlENSEvvHvGhFwn1WgF H+aQ==