Re: [Ace] WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-coap-est

"Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <pkampana@cisco.com> Fri, 22 February 2019 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17474; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1550869223; x=1552078823; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=HyC3sRAQKh7nIFnvRwPlIDTObJbKjECVC2IAeac3cF8=; b=O6og4ZolupFEkNM9J1wdiq7S86blwkQOYR/W14hWnY78iVOcHphKKT5G 6/xShq4aesk73k4/FSiVnhyFHpYVijdwc/Mcq+hvyjvdN7hTF3E1Ij3YQ Mu6/njqRJ56/hPrIj3uuRsyAurUGOnMHhV/DI29i/egQVEXih9oA7qtRk Q=;