[Ace] draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-02

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 09 July 2019 17:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=1.572 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AC_BR_BONANZA=0.001, BAYES_00=-1.9, FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN=0.247, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, FUZZY_CREDIT=1.678, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, PDS_NO_HELO_DNS=1.295, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AX0M5uSpkE7Vr1vej/ewIQtAvxIpYGCmV85CvXnl4tc=; b=I8pBeCPkN3JNqLgKcrx1C4WWom6kthAzBwVMyqvAC87M5O6Sh5bNobSnzlSjr3BJsa AMYSxiTzqjSbU23rJJQVzQeOFgkZ+37GoDBXI97GQOfxDR/60z4x86prxrx9dvTHUZ2A XB7BMZ5Y+pPcJ6WV7wA+ZYuzvzy2O0K0Emhz6oc2Jl08ElSVwc/sSBjgY94vCaPHjFcN j3ck1FPX0oSGs/V55puB4F3176fsvguFenPrB80F7NXtnJ/oC4XSdhWmYX1GM0+134gj QvFz/jflaQXNu1zSNEdRY2VmFKSbHbIgFuHIY1SsWOXxkMRISvIv+YfZbu/2iugGJcqp MTcQ==