Re: [Ace] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-14

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2022 23:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xXiAdBkISN31Eh2wLSNadex742njofVSnHGyHiP5XQM=; b=VqsqsROPYQQcBjTSV8R2hZyaDJJr/I7UauwD2OrwfwAwuyoePKkPXNcvhKKcqybv4h +nlyk1llu7zDCaphjjRdR+nahgJ8OtAti/SQeVRoGNLzMbcjn7LMyH2fZDnCKYQB7gIX dKAaNuFyinm5ySxxqwB01DZCzOimVBLQJMPw3dffcGET9KLHPXa0zoRTSW7CbsSE9ktv +oVl73kxSsQp4uN2aa5GAss4oQWug3aE3y8srZ7yO+j6ppOlAsbsq64MxULne3FkK3ss gcKowP5I0/fzWpEZkazvOQO8lb9c8kl+qCggaTe2bioGtyQYgiLt9PrBRaOq8zTH76V2 PPsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xXiAdBkISN31Eh2wLSNadex742njofVSnHGyHiP5XQM=; b=Zy4/zRhR6kYjjEvVMuNlmR3vTpWyXgLwmLP6tgSD79QiIE0/c6vvhweUXbL4xztAIv F7edGbXBjBFl3nbNKLCnV4AUFXgOohKgtbKrOvNRz8ntszlkplwvapdFhqLKaAGdwZq/ IdoLZ8JqjzRZynuLg3+K+jXnCS1m9xg+U+smIbdX+uj6XvKlZUKtLKL8R4O00GNZwuEL KRirokWlwVzp2xSnby3x/bfEwBN3FPUth9F5aGE/LYM8PYwqGLLAktWSYtSEose/XjqF LrSRtp2Lj6sFrwaS33v6Bidz5qF63AVMTWIj3TcStqAAmk5dbO9TaHSjpH8JMNLtGUlq 0eUw==