Re: [Ace] test planning?

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Tue, 15 October 2019 09:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=meGLYsNXLWBliEqDU41OxnWxiDk7TdeK01QnKPDiMQs=; b=gl8W424ZbzVTcVraKZn+PxvZZJKxzZ1f6ecSHJdZ6jlQCbUOJJ68LM5nuVJTw1FeUD UkWrwkT9I8RP7No2bo9vJmHViPhiiT5vl2OTjnkRPK7fhU5nTOwvi5T7andMrHM+ojFD aA2JZzBBdfmCMUSn9pOL67m1QlAUIs1hlZRgXFN0wYp8QPGf32jR155zUy5BAwSBQ5Lp A9AFIKTGdsgj0Jc6enSUYuAJZY4TcI7rxETBv/iJLtfJEgMiUgBCng6shhlSoqs9FC6y up8kpAzlY06Km/9w/2rf4WE3atAbWpA8Mpr2p8wAPlbHmXVS3xVUQu/j5O72Pf65NL7X OhZw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=meGLYsNXLWBliEqDU41OxnWxiDk7TdeK01QnKPDiMQs=; b=lUyXqhQst8LpNnxFsCH9eTAlhDpckoJ6j540JGpxvnBp8gOowhjviJyeOieKUor4co gvf8cTldvUxmbiE/Rrg/mVqYC0VyrYPLk1RGycWW88NJraTZMwUwRIBjADeItw8Krf11 asB71W2tKKt/qI7Wmjhez3edQhIUQLYtkrpg4Fyrv8DDhxUbgd68yfzyU6Wkk+yGurMT f4spBWF8fcGiXN4HqPgEtkUIvP5t45z3Obua1aGrpEWEPDYwT/JsNWEW+ki+xfUfRXmE HhNQRrclu3fbG+40Jqh4ah7X7Wv+l5lPTGVLXT1frOtvZ5K+ueLcOekHCsGwmiSmD74Q Z/kw==