Re: [Ace] Summary of ACE Group Communication Security Discussion

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Fri, 25 November 2016 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1480096156; bh=yzte/cNsC2LMgpbFKhEXiglZ9rBCJTEQNKXL4O6mG9s=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=NH7eZBtNc5f9Xu7MxcmAb3LgQc2xt/8J5+K+5+RXYJoTBO1id/NP+V34lf6fp5Anf EEo7luAZtTrf4T/r10JbEOkIaoRrUsdSw1dks8sfZG3VNE2vNx16X6N679F0SC8qgw qbEBC4x+WD1yz+qKVziJ0svqe80NymHVCPx7h68fM5u7nIRD0QtW0Lt/BAmYYMMO2T fo4Cc5kDhajWwGjaHcGUxkOOZcREwB+cZeEvV/J8z9Fkk1pwFee2o+vQq43/3/ofmr uEYzk216F63Sgzf2Ew9x69iq0AnMmhnAunirqOfM9myLu0pBMG41Ydbo5dp+WaDTT8 XQRkEKfS18pwA==