Re: [Ace] WGLC feedback on draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-02

Samuel Erdtman <samuel@erdtman.se> Mon, 28 May 2018 10:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=erdtman-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=x96fIYh/RX1hSZTn0APa07JwI9kYKa4W/A0d0sbl5r0=; b=o6GL+uQhRUS5/9Zd6Dn9KZ0wk1/47Y215PoTXUPEMx+QeaipUFj1MzxDHY0hlJJUqI T8ybAXs7/65jx8wwUhd4Iy2Tc/a0qYOQzlUVsHNEXlRiT4eojLZ5pxF/l4iBAJtmSibP iWKdyPysd1Dzn8/aTdTpZk4aI5NX8ODgJldQz+3XfqcLrhVpZBjmgWb4IcX6YXSyQwmV LZJBHP/P0IwB1zvv50ip9LzUYOGtT3lhsMBFGofuzJCHflNpT9YFPzYya11VsJZiNb53 G0gLVw/w38J12PV84baAvrp2tPK2f+nQoh0hrZIFgXkJKYtc7rrgl5JnkOa47mPjSH6E mwKA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=x96fIYh/RX1hSZTn0APa07JwI9kYKa4W/A0d0sbl5r0=; b=YDb10aTpdITXaLY8VIW+Yt3zOVbQhCZG3OsAUAsozTXGJNQ4oRlq2Wk+4a/bjMYFQt iApCfJ98WUq2hUH2lTrxwe5WrOQqqJgegX7/JC/NjBwFNveQpn6Yb/vcbY27kQtHCrmB gmEK+JYXLD4YFl0QpQS4gAJW/CpnCjtFYWPQV3Q+rZkD/abCGF66hu9WhDlsf37h9hLq /QY/pvc2QPRwqj4fZv2KZMw3A6K7m8XcXYDLGXTzlJO2WeENSwdLvqntIEhJEe46CACj iHHwiPdHhzVw2cS46Lirp44OfrkD3k4zXAtLBya39csmlbB97Sg9GWHoouqBy9nsDxB3 BgfQ==