Re: [Ace] Summary of ACE Group Communication Security Discussion

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Mon, 26 September 2016 11:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19772; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1474887887; x=1476097487; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=IJt6HIqcYEbD7GgxKvdtBtW4jcLmM/4yHW+QkA1ImBs=; b=Bdm8fAGp3Hz/xrOw0wWtz14jPrsTGyUJM3TIrmr5mHTTuoXHpleJt0Hb 2XggiFH0FSkGxF2GiFpXyU7dEb3isQZCQRkAl/hwd5UtMFv4YK1G+msF3 RobXq3AIDDxWQJ92JFWDpquqhvQqtOyEKZz5vTFRd4PAuq3aaj19fpsTW M=;