Re: [Ace] ACE Framework Review

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Mon, 12 November 2018 15:07 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Ludwig Seitz' <ludwig.seitz@ri.se>, ace@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 22:07:18 +0700
Subject: Re: [Ace] ACE Framework Review

client.

Putting the last three "checks" into the text someplace about DoS attacks as
well as pointing to the echo option would be a good start to helping people
make sure that they think about this problem and that they look at it
solidly.

I would also suggest that sending the same token over and over should not be
a good attack as the RS can look at the AS and the token ID and not process
if it is the same.

Jim