Re: [Ace] MQTT, OSCORE, DTLS profiles - recommendation on RS - AS communication

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Wed, 14 April 2021 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r1Ao6IX4dN63MidT+AFcQw95gL71b4NJkueHgYrbFnU=; b=ALCFM877cE5igQK2QZeyM68+reMGdMkZrZtN1O2vhhUNZUt1j0BXUWnjiAqDqwgs/R 1liSVseQzK9PsWHCY/xgHx2lhOIvFOdcyKdEXcvBQ2rUXfcY4BPu4YRRvmUwsxWfVEPx TfL5PQRKdkgB8vBwO3ty8++VvjYR/4VCzcolIPBnk8lTLY8wrUoVHrmgDEzzfkQxqE0c 8oIY6ceN5wvYi74T6flzTxx4e9USBOTz0hEIhXB4oyD93RnwNd+WFxbM4J0lsBpmiCQD DCdj3jjjt2hqTQNlV6NEsk/CV9E5TsKrz1f126S/kbQGaxBdMaMBJdgudKclC9GPGobK Hk8g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r1Ao6IX4dN63MidT+AFcQw95gL71b4NJkueHgYrbFnU=; b=h+WulKUlzmxB2/k+wVmBfNmah/jlrU5f6JKlp62uh2VD+BN/ynPzHjul958kWNKhCz LigewWOjKIrAhWUIfNeuNjygIxC12QwU1H5ErRn0mKb+Wgaac9jzMmlBx7NKOjARV5Ou gKTuql1O+Yx4p1DiDecYAjgjb+QzCC8O2RNbOzPkWTCEwBlco/zEj6LKTue8AX4rjPSb JNATYvLoYIgZQ+bulFx0OVLxZahRzLpwvavOb0xPVP6VCBKNgOfdfPzgiHFs7rDi+pky Du/za2JEdoUvDAIiDFpL+eCCFgoojTdYTWh+8ltPmf5VHOP+HnYGH++z/R40U+PR63hT DhrQ==