[Ace] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-03.txt

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Fri, 05 October 2018 08:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=R1WQj9gDFbDxTxyIzfnIYHhJrDcAE85Ts+Xkh6x3uUQ=; b=M3Z0RdFl1MycthsAo9h1n5OjVMP0dJJtMbu8JlR4doRx5SsUaiLy128u3uZpE/UDc7 6JdeghpTA/6G52PPLL8P8PIpVehvUxLYlrUHmoLjyhapkwGWZSgMLhRP3glOExkdstjo 1SgrhxZCE9otUi9fDDZtw69fcJbnoZstV4Ipj7yW0dohxTun/hJFaDrhA8CrtneC4u1+ tf+qKfXgjuCKGmve4+2svPOtd4n/bf2h9EyfliACQVw2ouz75LKWpZBuWdIAFqTIqjru Z+kE4HEyf9xPIGXMjlYnkM8wwjfxXdFab5ZGYWYOOmkUzYIXK8p8n1TlPwzVyU2MOsEY MZIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=R1WQj9gDFbDxTxyIzfnIYHhJrDcAE85Ts+Xkh6x3uUQ=; b=OEI0Wc5QaUe1byLH09gK0gMvdfvzWJLnYj9JqVT8xU+YiEqjSKYq38h0w0xUz7bDDc KDOm4aMMgnzl0RPlfXCkA81vwhHVSRlHT+VR/C9aOjLwEE1vjiqAnlp4wqlRZpfGsUNf wJs8uniqyuhySAzLs2Y5zzPAUcRNZdx1A2YhcKf6PIQWQFWrO9r/8K4BAnfqwnN4Sd7a mBLrL10JfMlXe437/6cZZBoGHea3H10Rh/1sViuQjm14PJHmNhZAKXU8fD4nef7c3pWS 1YvSYH7QFPj37teTTaH5GJDCM7A0Sa04pkLgURMnL+MWPsV/WLw58zg9YmkNXnoHs7l5 72UA==