Re: [Ace] Comments on draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile

Cigdem Sengul <cigdem.sengul@gmail.com> Thu, 23 May 2019 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=geK7DfoAj9IPFDHqca07qRAv6f7QZuy6GQLiTaNktvQ=; b=lUqm72IdVBLeJ8DG4ylhYJg0ie3WI+c8jNCaCj7YXUsTaGvQVseRSawY6HWz+Io8YQ 74YJAUFUgr+Ed5hsAKAtX6arDlHJPxEHQ9ceXJPPq8Rdvqp8q2SjJ21DXx+Jb0MgknB3 DnJvolPtIzlhR3L2NlyNuqcbPan5mMoKgT6QrJcm87F5PKyhtjm1eRFoAyu3yvFIx8ua Knc3ORoxBzw5t/osI6iM1MFuSSPsEuWu+UuB0fxJRd3h9W8GyoGYviULir4C6bTlMyFW hLp+MfXkapJ9Qdpg4wqf3HUf8LB0JwMOI13m/UBtCk5lymQvZnMNTsdtJeYvvdAiNWai oUFw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=geK7DfoAj9IPFDHqca07qRAv6f7QZuy6GQLiTaNktvQ=; b=nB2231nzDCB/IHUCxmeiKHgFzkqNo5BEKQhUtaiGU52b0KZPuCUebV+WmVEpl67JMo KtzKdKXRo0d5zaZelQEM5uWWIAoNrrfrhji7hBRXMl5HIjsjA7mMtsGw7DE48E1Hqc5R Knc2HJeAoyCqePqYu1hI6GtFLkCkJdAIWFSQ1X1gHjLtnMzLZ60q6e+DOracOgbyF1mO YH+5d6f1Qs1dMj+YESMTbvxuVOqTCYmyMKTrrCBU6rySfqJEq0QF0qG/O2aVDfoQ238Z doLPuup3g0kZgptYOjVDJqXchMG5mL7X9UP8FT9sFSU5jxaf61UssfmCqBFm/UfiuR0t EpiA==