Re: [Ace] Stephen Farrell's Yes on draft-ietf-ace-usecases-09: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 23 October 2015 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tAxAeL+LBqatp8wRrP721z4RReKmkM0vuTt2xuyWA6g=; b=XCF5f4s89IXIYQ7YusRWwnZHNzfVVUSwbMxce0Ee2K5lQDHmgerzX870AVN8OV9i6J viy3B7zjf5sbont07rfJRI4pFnmxDSJ1koyyAs94a4yShc2tqswjH+ufgaAVncNA62hL f5P9RnVlNRXM+s3wBBU4m9Mdnum3Yy0+BCkHtvaCdekSAJY4DUed7f9/biQCSQSPRZrf pIeSJvoVA6iltChmxOmq/3MveddEjIJZE6MRWXC+EAyK/3s/VtN0/+OIhKdnetvTEU5d yjrK8LyQxhAAbI/dZsGZte3HhYVVaeJyMiMe3p/NeSnHivKVsMkkvMcFUISjxP0vz/U5 rULw==