Re: [Acme] WG meeting at IETF 93

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 01 July 2015 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GOmvmmLxcPRtLfZ5FYeO1F1R0LoBTtX92ZZWwf4cOm4=; b=OrNTkC3R4geyWCI+ENoYnD5csf6QWbpOi8YO+nMHltyOBpqjhfA+whgU+E/V8MSwEk FFqYRMSm3vapz+T3j4oeW+u2qQEgsy5DSA7Ay3u2Zwaik77ke9BphkUmtLWucXw5zNTt fQVWQHmOnEMWCfyKcncYG3729VPFeSCc6lJY1GFRZal9U0aQI2KmF1nH+YSgQUkUVO1a YOKJjbM6oEEGrao5ER5Rtp9UVZtgFoDhT98wGGzwo/XHqvZwIScr7xEQz5dDIT7ps8oL HqxcXtneqIoplWz2Sbc74oDZJqcB0HLxfc5xt/JGnJS2Pv6VRwvzkTGmrXilywSVo/JL tpEw==