Re: [Acme] JOSE usage (was Re: WG meeting at IETF 93)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 06 July 2015 15:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TGDRjcxZs+ksLnBaZuILWQlM2zwix2TQPwy4YZaXevU=; b=YmzeZ4pll7aBKWZm9hxODcFxJBD7Fl01KcprGveNrumgnHqhvVS+h7TNd8GgiznCZI keMzv5trMP+x3l936RPpwOrGowebQhaThdxz/rFyjxTwvONGJjVVUSpshAJWyOmyZ+8z qJM7qO/v+l86fNDC3OVdfN7zt5kQe317OEqEJ6LaOkg8jc2bh4Ue7cKiTzojRWQXLcc4 sQADS8ZkPIBePfEhWSr3sBBe6iuSsxwKJRYy/GmBQn1DPOozrbtMH21RJadNGnlDgMqS eU4P7W/cs38vz6lQwmz1Ks0TIXNrNbpgeBYT7rSloI9WAsVCzFkASuW+j83HRnHdxdSo BMOg==