Re: [Acme] HTTP/J Draft

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 26 February 2015 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IBQiyohZUgGCztguMKybC3gDoeNpUHJ21V5ixylGdY4=; b=CnLFEHOCs/UehJufzmbyatXlpZyX3HY/SvBIN+7r5qYQq+35V2Y0TOVYbryYWXgZqQ lKIYPxfbHXD3lbwQPvWhzuqL5Em9EPBVmxzMiDMjcLxcQK9Nq1ggxYTGakziz7JXjnKI 4wPa4LMWI56ecGL3auNJ3V4+PEwff3FSRFQ58pdi6OplKWSBMhSU/FiiCViM4pkVkdq1 IGaLKaNzd4qRk0b4e4eCArWYroqWFley6yiVqWNU/FAHZUuj9M+qxCCE/S+xYDeBIZ+f hecj5BLkC0XfkfCfQ+MqdnJxPbs8ePPtJWIg5PfPDHiixQaQc6ZzFsyOZyqDbd24YNZ1 Hx9w==