[Acme] Final thoughts on draft-ietf-acme-acme-05

Hugo Landau <hlandau@devever.net> Wed, 08 February 2017 05:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=devever.net; h= user-agent:content-disposition:content-type:content-type :mime-version:message-id:subject:subject:from:from:date:date :received:received; s=mimas; t=1486530957; x=1504720318; bh=ozrV sByDSpLLM1/RNvmn6oo+sh6j1PfEXcLpkqjHMz4=; b=jT+bvwqYurT8/xfb0Je/ XYn2Lvfp3VZ2tzb4n//A6lUtUWQKgFsGnwcmYcjI5bwuJmT+zflJXM6AZ3nykkBP lpANrQf2DXOfQpg0Dkw/j58EyNZ6kfjYIWrwmL15PmPlMV7yEc796EgmQrORzKnP fX+jorLhOWpnwTMQK/8xOkE6A9/4Tip/ODXkQXSnmZ0+CR8Xi3H0GcXb5ByjYwcT 6XDsnBAU0pX3a0KdBdskS+bIy9G1WRvAXlGMLtokT3OpKaMVjGBt/tovI1NjtBUG 0j2CWbASDeoGT7wGo2z00n4OkoT/BZ0+Lu4SElf8EAfGiPUNXI99De6L1V9khG/g QQ==