Re: [Acme] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-acme-ip-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 01 October 2019 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nRoKJZzyKBb8OfDmdvJoCjIIKin2J//Ps1vYPwFW2fs=; b=p9WeVZaSIsHxsnChy1ist6ywHhqviT+H+ajMptnp7leYJzQtOaZO8vZuZ07kcRuptb NtgpW0wrZ/c3RVPXoM+VGbq66ADp3zdu45S0Mg1XEXRZEkTv+GzZBUOUjkgEn6JVCKXb D0aNviv9kZkwlG2uxAfFbEu8NVGWmFqyr9b8RaXB3xfNv41XLZEALrwHlVRjb+xckW8K pRa2e7Yf3qPMtiZoz4TKbdOopjIGX8GK46BNgwG1iMSxVfccQb5E+/ndf7PJteU1h/AO okUwFJsgvbDOAksTP8JZSuqBQThzmgima0uvj8NeihNinkItU/aWSflfSX6KiOh0Vqzv 9WUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nRoKJZzyKBb8OfDmdvJoCjIIKin2J//Ps1vYPwFW2fs=; b=PJkKixWDiMz25Ln7LNEEPXvNTgw8Qj9EiecfIY2WpMKjK/WXwiPSdp7HUEbKl0ixrb U4weuPmWeMKlN1Qdplo1bS6h7zC19NIkSxkr207V//xN38M/lys7+9i5hVk/c1nC7RIO T76nNOfBa+9gShw/mNIP9d9GKHZrLjXTp79lukHXAOgb8qA8hAC0B4dDyCN9gzURQxw9 1uVIbi9NjsXBFxCsouI95RY7vrayBqyC1fULzwC2ga24ZOuuW/iaQIReBNjOWlViSvdL Yw3OGY4Is7fo2eL2ztZcG3IW0b6KQC3fsRfyHwON6F8JG7twToysg4zbltitivsgBMOW 1Ymw==