Re: [Acme] Proposed changes to TLS-SNI, autorenewal removal

Hugo Landau <hlandau@devever.net> Fri, 22 January 2016 18:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=devever.net; h= user-agent:in-reply-to:content-disposition:content-type :content-type:mime-version:references:message-id:subject:subject :from:from:date:date:received:received; s=mimas; t=1453488883; x=1471678244; bh=CVAKVpQJGOScdQEzAQmE6JSE1qY0Hf7L/kJMxQw5Md4=; b= T1QL0cJa344ENsBxNkO79ZO4S++AEw3rzXV48C9GONp6ocV/CPdW18fYqSGG9v/E tpd/+lzn1NzJOR/scb+rU/J95punJb3iCUiK0DhX8tDm14iAGnhQzVIWjCDndLNS dohwNoIC53B+4Bjm4+BFTsGuIlwNezXlrk1F+quUHYDoaohgcDvW201labZa5u7c LM/PZgE9i7y1u800aCqEcw/Y4gcYTcFiu8MA193A1vOwKO6+moqYClqgih0kHVAS LS3FsXK1kB1R/pGyra7IgLf/B9TVrwiHysgKeM8unmtCPwGt2QmIE1iq6cbA478t TIsSQUN4d/d5vf0kgMMKdw==