Re: [Acme] Current Charter language

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 06 June 2015 18:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=phN6B1lbZruw70eMfbRsysGa2RCRosTx+5o4w9FGQ6E=; b=PP2rEFHTaM4g9MFXlR3vHC09u60yMr97cq24jCPXq07fp+6vXfVtUCZ3M2ByWGP2zP kRtqTIAGanYfqmO8NBjmgaQKNdvbl0lILwh7uxgtXj6d5ueHShzXOSSDHePzZCEAnmM6 czQZB66fTKoB1RnybNm0kV21/4IBoPTE8vAVl++/IhRTNl2RMnhZCeZlUyQN9zP0uW91 /Tg3rPCFoTs2+d4W/DM+wlaB7iWSNYvaLBRg5JNeopxOYWfE6M8a/PT/FG9VwcyDY50Y Go+IjVTdX7wZ4l2UA9SMOBlriVado1h4DvImDiKUo3IzcqwJ4/mZJpYEBqh9+CdM+jGn XtNw==