Re: [Acme] Meeting in Dallas...

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 06 February 2015 16:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 16:32:42 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: "acme@ietf.org" <acme@ietf.org>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>, "Salz, Rich" <rsalz@akamai.com>
Subject: Re: [Acme] Meeting in Dallas...

Hi all,

So I've put in the request [1] to hold a 1 hour BoF in
Dallas. That'll be approved (or not!) when the IESG and
IAB get together on a call next Thursday (I'll send a
note after that with the outcome).

Assuming a positive outcome there, I'm happy to say that
Ted Hardie and Rich Salz have agreed to chair the BoF in
Dallas. So please contact Ted and Rich (cc'd on this)
if you've any questions or would like to suggest agenda
topics or request a slot etc. And when you get a chance,
please also thank them for being willing to help out.

Note that I've marked this as a non-wg forming BoF.
That's because I don't think we need to aim to produce
a charter in March. However, I'd hope that we'll want
to form a WG on this topic before July so this is also
likely to be the only BoF for this one. (Just pointing
that out in case someone assumes that a 2nd BoF was
needed or something, which isn't the case.)

Cheers,
Stephen.

[1] https://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki#Security