Re: [Acme] Revoking certificates issued by an unknown ACME server

Hugo Landau <hlandau@devever.net> Fri, 15 January 2016 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=devever.net; h= user-agent:in-reply-to:content-disposition:content-type :content-type:mime-version:references:message-id:subject:subject :from:from:date:date:received:received; s=mimas; t=1452839210; x=1471028571; bh=mqKyphkfYN1+xS0bT7RGwJJAOs1jFSVPZ2DVzaUJo/M=; b= MGTkvpUfMGxx4Kk37panhzUDmxlfJkkhagW9R5SjZPxYTcfCcen1lqSNyVlog+KP /h1XPGySbPZnQhPHZqQ3PSw9OPstihw4s5b3G3YsoqgNhokyawn3u0bqR2cWMgJ6 /2z678DWTv1rgGKmsbP03bgQiPSWgQ5k6WHGiDUVmu0Rm+NsIr3I6/Ek2hsTDXrx Mazu1ieumMzHusX9bY3Pd1vybXa1h8N98cIZPluOItCrdlUe2DyduUMQ2ZkCQLHN eYPIXldfXkh7pRT0F4LKHInFvzVPiN7ZkkAjvvHhLC1nhFUVBZe5j+Z+Oz1iU0Hq UAIKNd6WyQB4BkIikikMZA==