Re: [Acme] DNS challenge spec doesn't support CNAME model

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=VEyv45/eKhtH6immcoNYDx9tYcnMtnVqyKXu3jWimJ0=; b=yzRzXOSCaNBi+v2lpWaZ2SKxMlfVqnJYoLikH/EaZQJ+c733KBSEk4SV7QQkwWAMa+ 7v2w9P8jxA0oznXpflOhNwaFe2j4AzJ0W1oJgsniU3g61OIYrOD9Tnkta5Bp/fvT67PD WX411FiKxraNbKj7Yft6XeI+eNmPQrspnDEmxufzxbU28967XCHABXi0OYPSvLxtZGO1 YBsy4zKfxmuqXC3BGpTNWllr2kYcd4hIiQ7YaMqOKQui5mZtzKUFM+D9fxrGYjX1YmUd T8BsF34tBelp3/CX6AVv71DbtKhe46aeJj6duyFpsDEiW8l64EmrZcNX+9ykToohgu5/ XQTw==