Re: [Acme] Comments on draft-ietf-acme-acme-01

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 03 February 2016 19:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JR/4rGomhd+QqSSkuA5qXMRuocyfpPmIxnvdZ/VZXl0=; b=ZqNYA0bR1tIN2Qk/z+a4qsn7fWY6QVkLLKxWe8zDtedQ9nkKPL0iUxGuJlttEdN8DN J+GP3N2fKAmskmBzaEfaehhjOZLFqB1gnpqFFFnmAPIKOnQgC6VTdQ1Vg3TUgCL8aaEF LX/5H7UKLbI48U9tKICdgkXg0w5eCpGW5DM6KOgMO8G6+64sGcNTH2DO9IH8u5R6P6oP Sl9aI4K/cgiqsACGBtrObxGbrEuPK1EJfd04chXTOfPC2E+YzI+Q7rPx1jMUvzVrmXbB tlJK9Z3dp+tLmKpea34iyIceaYDGD8Xx6RtRe0AcdGC0YbjwUK92c1Z0jnRXmno67HYp aPuA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JR/4rGomhd+QqSSkuA5qXMRuocyfpPmIxnvdZ/VZXl0=; b=cllgphddqG461Zj762QCEohlP05fCr96NyDUqhnQ9ty71TLoyW15vwAG8PqN+Ja/E3 +vwTyYlyByyLaFw4RQ3jmbAspviwyT8KWxuwgMnS6aVw+D55InLSk+3HUpuAExUKVFWZ Lb4FNzISl7ewwT6qI+0OhTRFJmltyLtW+9BCPrnJezLRa+9TivbvYoyStMfrOzgb82nr KsBxoTYSRFQhYBMW+BtqfgE+lh1naYTHbZzQpkMcegRSX0EcYSZGJWEhzcE7ftXaprbx C8+T5MypY5Ks0310ZZMrilfpjU4Xxkso9Qb0YQIJCpOf3OBTZBeVG4gkctO/0YA2HEPQ lnDw==