Re: [Acme] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-acme-caa-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 30 May 2019 21:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Fm9fifoqGCNvD9i0QFL8Fwl5M7QagqZH2TcFX/kNGAo=; b=tN0jUo0hIOvd/7b6iLpUatCTJe2f/GB+9SKCGekZqDzHR798u+hZD8XGU+wU171Cys vIgaE1eCgI5krXL0UeYtzvCJn7EVipApA5YLLn2LtpJ96mUi2S1Xdw4Vyvl7W8Oaitf3 v3v3p2VQNDqBOqeIO02lfxEEmkX7B3niOK55F7HnqAfGCiwN6wOelwCFch8xjbHR/gtJ WM8RUTTXBtSkyi/Om34Zn/JJRH1AsJ2TSrAOYNwqQ/XJe88DE3jLpKPRv9TzA91is2Wk CUB/zBH9HNcak7mbEMYjfn6HylrqhakocxPOAtQQOLX96YrXViAORuXaHCJp3GRBAHG4 DVxg==