Re: [Acme] Threat model for claiming domains

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Tue, 23 December 2014 20:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lOAceeT+G8nN0RGU6v9/HcIux+Nl1xSWgDqgEC7I6no=; b=Ey8oJMwLOSRn/542adPkczMk+uj34PlW+Z/pY3+1RQPefQzKq2E4TdgET1o1lG0JEJ P1MoFD6UWxBXG1IWYB2R8sBdhA4vHZDzdZ5FVI7Qo8f8/maNlbqQyA7OCsM/G4MYKTE3 wayf/vcCkUP0e1JhzVqxVPIJRVOksdKF5rWI2NpVZ4v/O9Al3JayFdRYiRuzObHAgkyD oKAwrIUq9mggVcD79P94aUKZbzp4qIQwBpRzA9CayZa++ejWW9YswsVhqp3F0B2Iz3Nw JfH11O+m9EZUZDuXNERx+kIj9jXPrZBq1T+HzZq7MQDbjp02R5RFYupKQCn0kMx5egcc voqQ==