Re: [Acme] Survey of draft-07 implementations

Mads Egil Henriksveen <Mads.Henriksveen@buypass.no> Tue, 07 November 2017 17:17 UTC

From: Mads Egil Henriksveen <Mads.Henriksveen@buypass.no>
To: "cpu@letsencrypt.org" <cpu@letsencrypt.org>
CC: IETF ACME <acme@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 17:17:10 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.11.51.31]
Subject: Re: [Acme] Survey of draft-07 implementations

Hi Daniel

The testing will be based on our own test clients and client software developed by our partners. If you know about any other clients supporting draft-07, please let me know.

We are currently working with a specification for the next phase including OOB and according to our current plan this will be completed in Q4 2017. We hope to begin the implementation in Q1 2018, but right now I am not able to say when this will be finished.

Regards
Mads