Re: [Acme] Use cases / trust model for device certs

Rifaat Shekh-Yusef <rifaat.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 24 April 2019 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9YwGfbr2gwjPk4R0qwvK37Y+CAewzIEp6JSX0nYYZdo=; b=t9iL0w/W7HB6lX7QoICfwFbbofWcjpiegWO3H9L8rcuqqWDDkTndiP887PPy1B8mhK oTd8K/1iqrDZ8Ypwl61FE6tirJLTRYcz1sNyCMuZxzGY6N0eTBbO5qChUgwe7x1SCgHn BgF/zFGnPJYGqzO9GmbIgjCWq4qtxWrsLpw5Jtq/U0/tzM2gwofzI5QLlPfyWau1e2X8 hO/w13LMS/eDDGJfOY2a5fvF1EEx75pIcInvUqnQKgiywpKeWqIi7FeYsLgn6lKmqqP4 B8pHXJ89p7pAJ3ODhuJzEi2cuNI1iFvKpaRSYYKuyuY4aMOPj/0LAxD3YZMNm8QKmQ2R L/BQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9YwGfbr2gwjPk4R0qwvK37Y+CAewzIEp6JSX0nYYZdo=; b=WHwrUKmr2bV4gTMlF/xQjTwDuJWFMg4rohSoUkJxoDZZr8uZNBheYwagTpRu1GLF0p stgNYL5y1WkPQ/hcN+dfx0qsmYLML7uh9BPGXMFSvWtM9pDO3WhqphMgstVa6Hn9/ohe rkzWHKq0w+twBmIRZR7CFhmuCsKY5xRLpKi9Mv3F88AZgAomFDtLxZyHifLc063nPmDy kWibeC5+mGZ4RjJMS76nGiFCvfkYv29cEf+ugb8rsWBWFeYNfJBtxqg1Am2NafaxCndj KxUzr98AJXmGQ4460n5daUdBvXiKjJCEJNxLQ6lE7KP/ObeVqp4vWG6YfXvdDZ9GKCXj 1oNQ==