Re: [Acme] Signed JSON document / Json Content Metaheader / JSON Container

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 28 January 2015 23:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IUL+IEcBquHXAvrM0Xi/raXVR+EqesKAloNSVJ2J+jQ=; b=yKLAoAF8ckvK0yaWlYkLT9eXz7R+TxspOwkQV3Ee2LqqEbEafgROoTWkfuYZoz0t1M cwyR4X4/5k8LpNZmphGYhOnZnQ4VgTzrFFk758zQgAEmEl5jGXuOW/ESDfci6D90JRZM bRvcSJy7BSB9NbgCdnAC1feeDZWVXm7Dxwonv5WXLxiP6EAbyrnWEZH3f8T67ILZwQS6 h1AEU2ubyOsnW4ZAzLemnvx0+F81BXYv5n7WPnm6/oFvpigWSQunHcAmRIHb+6Oj6OtW lkvIeyXDmeu0nmZXzDmz6+Zq6T9jvexSJa+muEuce5ndZ6rmUgWs6y86Rx3PmuAY9PIj FOdw==