Re: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-btw-add-home-09.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Mon, 28 September 2020 07:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1601279130; bh=iJC9h5ZBha37aMYKmLHdoCrUR+9egOg8ACFiDVYhBQg=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=dD0zQHr2xjEMwGjYGQWGcrJ/tsLyZiWzHKHS/CWgmY1CQJ1BkjDJcf1PqxvPA0Xvf 9UHZLxWRnZO0QDKO1/jbCh7Zbse6r3+zK/qFYBSY4BmL4IFmGJa2U+qEY5z8pxHlw+ 4GfoowGl5QoEnQ1V0B4+ye4IgoUBc0bgz2Ymzm3xUQGZDL8nb86rkUPoay84m6EYB6 zB72kDhjPTgAWuSRDJCo72Z5qCYU7NbgjxM+dFgbJiYMfN6fqXC3X7RU/9EKnMtuJ3 A9m/ARCmnfhFTFqRx4ClG2JHNFGr8T3vHvdgdzdcMK5KBxpu03PP7oevSEIL9IpogC 47hT7m1mcoGJg==