Re: [Add] [EXTERNAL] Private IPs, DDR, and PR#11

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 07 July 2021 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uuvcpIQp7Zi6HtrCLskEYp+cWZOWHbB4DKkAEA8VxQc=; b=QGwy2deKls4UBskcTVBx67jdv5x+HiouiCXtinlfdyeQCCmRpwdSJCC68hyKXMZrvJ lyfesehr4N1rkbQLinoWdAljhcdRzZyENUjgXuSXgrIUvlROHAnhbEGNTlpIizAFdrmi 8XdZsW8tWpcSS6cNZwEZA3+MlsRWcmBRSTrgSOWHYD+jqWPh0HrEQ14Eua8OQOY0KNOz SVEC3zJw/tAGotWoUlpzJnoNOkME7ukyTJgR2SeOJ6wfXpmGR12F/KPe7V9+PENvA8Iz 3PSJk1Sy/X9Uh+oV6E2jc1LKf/IkjIean0j6kTlJnIFdB5L8JokTokZIBUuDtmLONONe YJWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uuvcpIQp7Zi6HtrCLskEYp+cWZOWHbB4DKkAEA8VxQc=; b=siVFC0Qu5wEbhAVV5v8+ynWfO6YaxxuIVSLAjhDI9qkyA7PCmAaWXimz9tfxA4Wk2o UssvZR8wi1dV8P+E5H4oMZtYXPwmYMLcqjBJeQfwpyHTEQmFNubuhxo03++WBuzrYEXc BfPZzaBzN22qqwJTI/ByXJtmgqwnkwaYO/Y1b4Zqrp78Kq9XnjVJWZRueJRWNyZ/3VhT CMmFXiUFLO1mnsvDejrNmi0bAXI5/Qqjx8A6M0Aw2LSPAiPO0k0pLSi4nOUNEM31gk16 GoprUyzaq0MeNwmEssMx+7AJguiY8CUDq3NQEuvv/JEjovkuuD0DSdj8eVPnwrAsGXFT c80Q==