[Add] Private IPs, DDR, and PR#11

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 01 July 2021 22:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JQw1KDSwoHga4Nlc2A9swlwchO/h8shbbkBDrCjRAQY=; b=uhu2bgprhSvPadvG/YF9HXWnf3oqiD8WolECP6DdAgBjdXaK/A1OvboetCG8XImh4l doXOEshN5SPNTa2NKlGEbrLx7MRuBT3FOkHRCWcKDu5YyLhSuiHKxSBKTclBi3LkWSg+ D4mjYtfIlFGzWRe7KUUoGKjr5HnEYPb9a2DeQDjVyUtXq2WRau8MF+lxxS+4QSgld+RV 5U1zXoWuagP5fGxCpDu04V3jlDfr+JtilO7mZsqroQtU+jpWSjlYUYZwVYfAtrCnn5ja 4fEEJjlhVLHYO5/iPbGKlzS+EcKaZA3u0mHpCFGsFVUbH4bVi2gKHs0K4hx8gM1+3kJt jfJg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=JQw1KDSwoHga4Nlc2A9swlwchO/h8shbbkBDrCjRAQY=; b=p4B9isinqAZ6mJqwkZBDfibQDrOB2QCc29JL5zwwq66mXWZpPs6IGVPL1826MCBtEd +ARCzRRSkU1Z1HRuviTf10QnG7WLbWnxFjKoyI1vToiNmvUN2pcNPXM5HMiPxoVK/4UV ooQh+jhiAiYvAdgTeB0o6x/wO3Vq9cxwYh2FV57bHnHqUUhpx16KSw9Zk9ua9oOLtxXt ilm99SgzYV+YTkylZOtHM1J+TbVx2HwBZ9+3vhUvHzI3GucP4brET9Py6OchwBf36H2O am/wB9jpjagARiAUpa6OU42aPp5CahPqLvbo5NRekAWn42jD0+PK9mZJrae/Nu0IqRA6 VFSA==