Re: [Add] Authentication Sub-topics for Tuesday Interim (homework for Tuesday's meeting)

Tommy Pauly <tpauly@apple.com> Tue, 15 September 2020 02:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=content-type : content-transfer-encoding : from : mime-version : subject : date : message-id : references : cc : in-reply-to : to; s=20180706; bh=eS+AYKI6EIJZ1N7neSmpqNUzkI85ncOi9ee3+mG+YYQ=; b=RZUTOgD1rGHKWTy0RNv159TdbUAJb5BblBy0gCfDbvqUxcmH4nFZvKI7wBM5VutOeVHa gD3XWTLkqMevddvUGV7tBjEz4Y82wfrJLd0p3ufJ1j8MXyxN3hVnooeficK5vWtA2UoB TRVo/5+a8i7AcuiNS+rZQk0Q+me42nEkgRDlMyH4dsAYIXz+mZHjmPRrlT8cO0Ji3YKP xSbRL/LZo4tBe8nbZ7zY7J1nsQ98uArp6V1ew9uNLMyVT9vKQoj2cjhbblkdtQUg7EBG fI/vIFKRP9o+g65lUidRnUX1dfEufhVlMmXetV8Ycxhikc/xaIVnokcN12aqCyk+VNvc 1Q==