Re: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-dprive-dprive-privacy-policy-00.txt

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Tue, 15 October 2019 11:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=RWkopp+vGmXgpaNj3HfIBxHYlp705hW0qkgzE/g7ymc=; b=YxBmgFc2/Ha0ZzX84AYc+OEiPcixgOD2P1FsuZgQG2aytYlLZaY5iF7HE5Z0WEa+0L Ov26eE+gd9SbRJnYkIN8+N2Lm3d4j/o65wZjv37/EhmwudYJOs7oobk1ye5Mzp1tJt0F VxU2ZbOmYkDiTHKY6OsH3ewRbI8JuHb5NsVel2Ep8FDbkoK7z87uPrDtezvDNQPjFyho fXu02jwIXUUB1sZCWiZ0uQ7nNWB1a/XB/NUjZHdboL7rqHPnMk9DSavP5StGQgMm3E4Y qGrK7I94/H5cU33CQ4556LV6tbkajfTIlea0uLU6pz2h+3Xhr/7skskBVbiZXTXS9Fsw 1reA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=RWkopp+vGmXgpaNj3HfIBxHYlp705hW0qkgzE/g7ymc=; b=UvSXzGhgzGZdFiE1su2Z0s82HRo6YKouh+6vt9pWqX7Fc2ItR4hQRnLz42I1FG8Fpn /9F++18hFtK9gr/9rQnyywCqfqDpiw99Qw3+b3E401VfPSTSB/C+X5eskmp9gnJK2Riq Q5zrQwwGlKLShbr4ty/vKAJt2AWFSYynXVay5SMb/BFlcAOLgmozS5zsZaF/zgy2Ocfq YiEf55ODUM/xSLsbvNvPmfsdELOiOcbR6CFXudoVGcT8ZTraf9wMMaLFkl9OziE5Y6I4 jxerdfH1WIa76A37tM2+NPw8Umu5hTNWn7pqqyb40zehAW8JtlK8AAHpl1qDjWNt3q+m nkYA==
References: <157009854908.16293.4269133049514081713.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAFpG3gdpYASvfz_ey=fsh6+8LQ11EJGyU-dVxH7_1QmVeiAQKg@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1910051351420.26913@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAFpG3gfLLkdZt-b+r=8RY8a+yoJx2tzQOevnOLkNQSm9g9QuDw@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1910070925260.8046@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAFpG3ge=zF0W1PzZjc=ysxVzir4tMVa=8ZHs5qyxg4NbE73SPw@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1910090954170.30131@bofh.nohats.ca> <CAFpG3gesT5jnCgjUaSH0KFVTNGFsVPo8D5tcgwnF1Y+u6ShQ4w@mail.gmail.com> <alpine.LRH.2.21.1910101120100.20326@bofh.nohats.ca>