Re: [Add] [EXTERNAL] Re: Malware adopting DoH

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 20 September 2019 19:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=77XlD4JOQB/kvqAeTq7L7jAFtsc7bWYdcfeIzBsgFRU=; b=Z8qym8yaUIndSThygskEMunUutl5otjg4k5PFQfHr3n0IRY+heiIz9WIN6kpHwQSP5 fvrO8wb/TN8yhPknYBRJwUDSn+Ll6EYbIxIrk7eqa2n8p9EOmhSfyBr3j/mjjksDkc4e VOXGVBzQcfqlVMiP6WPMBkP9cmhAQukbhpGJPuOPTjrgegLZK5HCj6QGte13kpMmATkF Bx1FcoCe2bMrjE2Rw+UljiG88PAuOtmnJc+R26KvnzdxVoAsI/FtChIrtbUdC9uJCAN1 Mim4kp9QNAQgnjF55gA8b5SdVE5qywNHsw0nxJ0Zzioht0rwjt7bfBQW/pFDY7zXDzNe gWPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=77XlD4JOQB/kvqAeTq7L7jAFtsc7bWYdcfeIzBsgFRU=; b=qGtCWFzRh0UwP/wHMSiLSn/MBc81r39CrFEkt5v4IKg5iADYczfpRJeYB8sPTcYkRJ j9e57P4kX170EUeTX7Fuvajyv2/4HkPzQYFuwDjaVPx7gKcL5BnszHC6zhaZHDX6reL4 kQ7k0nzfMHbu26ukatF15CvJmhmZEz5OZhdeYfnZVFRs7q+CTbQMCgmB63jw1JOAayji d8nUwT1xLssVyhDfOLJoRlWWcDlw02fvB56N/1tONAxk5XQX4w4TwQwMRY1Ak+vE5utH UFrjqj267LmkaqZb0rxIIIFJ3MrcTy0+N/44ZVRY8m3MnBL/kYlWupW06dvg0ADWKs1b O51w==