Re: [Add] [Ext] Draft Posting: CNAME Discovery of Local DoH Resolvers

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Wed, 01 July 2020 06:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ImGsa6X3xpM0VJkG1Ycb/M21vg9XDGQYYvQhc+mwna8=; b=DI+nsBfORAEe3Qly0VgRewh9D5LMImDZNis5VO8TF2xypstu93lpo0E8hXUyMSC7H+ BI5fi8yBwVHRjZJThlIhXl/HKpX/n9zBxQ7WljHOn9BOPtTggubMevf1/PrP7yGD0lhH GFD9shsq++bSDLfw1hB5DqIUAZ4QnK+Qs59L/etFIYF0+Hfqy/tB0vxGGKOg9EZnF42s aW3Vxvr2uDjISVgUEcjktwCZcyY3Zluv2/v/zNVurf9eqQlNS4ikPkniSIwHQGWW6Ycs mUM0wJ+Q2INeD1KEtnZYeKOl9mHTV0as7khuMb+6W+rxQkIr0n9nxfwvAKo7SfIdWSFL bbLQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ImGsa6X3xpM0VJkG1Ycb/M21vg9XDGQYYvQhc+mwna8=; b=M+l9bN8wxRoLovpqesa1bUp6vnePR5EWHJMcCo79ACkT9XNg7FHzGX2gmIsihIXimg 1TgPZWjRg5aIDvmKkVX865H1a20xZNlHqjhI4U5/iKRSNG26CnnezSknN6Jw5868P97r zLvJQnruyDnWQ+/O/LZxW5mAvv3LLleW1Xjzn6sk22DO+/j+ygD/TDSKWtH9xkXi6iXg 3ZSNS5xsKi1W+rug/1OgC+savmz9Shv0R8MuI+QEOTFNgE2srn5ZOrAxP59omrzk4Vx7 qNZJlBFC8x97CA7hnwcZhuCGEbeXuhCkYz+d3cUQFBcvthp9ypMTmZX6BeJtQI7WLeGA oyrw==