Re: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02.txt

מנחם דודג' <menachemdodge1@gmail.com> Sat, 07 December 2013 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Us3BxRfZ6sQVL5Y8NzXHwMuBL/mEpTLjxbPswsQaELw=; b=OUoSpZNSQvZ4d8M13H6xcDN6AQnrBsQ8xm85h2mofCDSvhca3HBeeEJWAq0Lc0vT/t qMia9kVxX+iHwC9HSGSAmOFARP1JBQWScdFx9aqLvYpV+9iHQnudDX+EKaQM2xoNZcjL k/NPHPfqyrwX0X5ogLsMwrDjmOWciSChtgPQV5qlrECcdnL8jBAxJWYbcY+Gvp09wpZW hwnQZuEaCEZEqEYmVcXqSFaRfWIO+daFmuo5V00/1nWIxx12dMKAzuywj5RQnli9JNjE 3wDoDDUafBN/roopEKyKGoL3Zdo7nbz8qgH1vFKsMzCnufBy58EvWdV9iX60l2anjHy2 s9Lg==