Re: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02.txt

מנחם דודג' <menachemdodge1@gmail.com> Sun, 04 August 2013 09:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=WmkkdR6iWOaAI2Y0itua5WGlM8g5uxQ+TfkzTC695KU=; b=YDIeJESoy9o8+3oWxeWyBP7OeEy1UHZDQR0DSdfN02eXu6dWxJAm8YL6HDx6OuGfy4 /OTWzNlLPs3LDHWUnpi1LfjAS+CK0JYVlW5afngLNyd2Mghe2Yq1d7DAFCBKkTBUkJc1 lRl+u5rtTVjd0QpLvD5TEPwe7K+rwXligt/3MHSstJSPZrSZXk49si06gx2MLfxaiPY9 27YIFUbCgQlvEhiXX7DbSgXwEkJ/ekTfzZaA4SwgpAfE4JWKKhsVE6iy3jXsrtVAagbo frcgTrJq1swrO7iIzaMwbXsmfELLu2ChkKRnyMAVWlehjig9iQCJ0XKkua8UwJiaqKnj +UhA==