Re: [Adslmib] draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02.txt

מנחם דודג' <menachemdodge1@gmail.com> Sun, 01 September 2013 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Fgm4KpqNMkxw+mw8FeBBpgDBakMpu/WCOxf8Vzm9v1c=; b=HewiBTP16Ful+vppJeEheHjM19nQHvo9eOISXy0PYgsl2IttSm1DQiao5vohKTcd8I CM8Hc5scqjwzkSwkm1yOly32QxDaM+4rG9BX8VuSHe6OQ3eM55PKlVwfIQStkgUhRUg6 cVhSP8sJCZnw1Bs7Y8BDpsdkNHyZghhUUN9vv3RvQoKDK7FOOOgZ4rLlwYqJYb8+4YBO WUPeYt4KadhQ+9FII7RTtZP01lK4IxPQ6QMAqmlSwRbE5W0QZOl19eemgig+/jeRP8GB CVpDAqeH2R/U2F0+t1WsB23brEFqkhn7t2nyGrdx2bI+QB47jW1lrH25cKbJx/Zgf6VP N1cg==