Re: [Aeon] Next step, IETF 90?

"Fan, Peng" <fanpeng@chinamobile.com> Wed, 09 July 2014 12:50 UTC

From: "Fan, Peng" <fanpeng@chinamobile.com>
To: "'Charles Eckel (eckelcu)'" <eckelcu@cisco.com>, karagian@cs.utwente.nl, Tina.Tsou.Zouting@huawei.com, rapenno@gmail.com
References: <EA4C43BE752A194597B002779DF69BAE23B3DD5C@ESESSMB303.ericsson.se> <00bb01cf95f7$e9ef2b60$bdcd8220$@chinamobile.com> <33687996-B978-4CC8-891C-0917907EC089@huawei.com> <CAKEbE1ZXgxd+ANkrjFeEi5pYTOMcf-tVHmNuKBSK65pzRi=3Kg@mail.gmail.com> <C0E0A32284495243BDE0AC8A066631A8183D6C82@szxeml557-mbs.china.huawei.com> <FF1A9612A94D5C4A81ED7DE1039AB80F4F496A68@EXMBX23.ad.utwente.nl> <CFE16C01.2D462%eckelcu@cisco.com>