Re: [Aeon] Comments and next step proposal

Hui Deng <denghui02@gmail.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=JPQQVVOpfWDHGaujn5RgIEWitsvK/hLseE4e454nHSQ=; b=r/i0jqk7PyNrQsOi+m6Q7tz4MEg3hbHkfwPxIo2+Gjm4q5plWAJbirJ5uvkcTcM9Rq LLvugv1ZypmcX35XWjGga7/DWiLAlfG4e9uSKBsDyr8gZmoEB9EGqnasCJKlxBAm4N8k lthGWMQoMfGPakKbHsIaQD6wdS48TYYtSrTBhoONso79d4HnFlXkYReS7kUfN1QFcITA ZVhlBy1wTx31I9hMLFFUzWHOgLIvlijYd9QBGr8nwW7XMgfhyGmi4gmhozxX49vAUR/1 fijLCOk53N2I+q8j3Y5DL0Si2YRiFfkSC/So0muUyPje3+j7BXBvAtQtOd+Hm6V58JRh tRUw==