Re: [Aeon] Comments and next step proposal

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Wed, 23 April 2014 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=40426; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1398279003; x=1399488603; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=AbWQdSYE8t5Njk6Xk2Kja1l1u3fHUISH3hlX/8RCQm8=; b=WW8VJ++1xeyAl+v7Ts7GhY+3cSygEtkQQnu1MYVZj1gghXlNq0Nb5eIe e1GJyWB9vbu9/a9/rnZLk+rwXHet6fNPaf8z/6QrwUgzgxkuQL/JZTZK3 K6OViiXuYX9EsuYqrILt4yGlPw8d++NVEMzxKOzMmnrSBcUaoo1lYHy+S A=;