Re: [Aggsrv] updated charter proposal

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1361833121; bh=F8a5a9ZYxU8t1UFiH0ViauTKAd3Lna+GN9KYOMaV5FE=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=I2WVTmRiZyl/0ptmvova5pFq/h/0UZbNgG/f/fRk/+Aav0SnNW0NbiJyFwoiVgnAV kGL/L2ZwrqP1/RcpmMSt36eGoyS1lp4sxDae4q1bNSbAOTVJVY7CLW8+jwE5Z0NAxa 4ChXVPweVi+6xO1UVxirYQ4hFtEbJWqWjRYBzkA0=