Re: [Aggsrv] updated charter proposal

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 27 February 2013 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1361989407; bh=BBhEQr4oTnXH25aPsUn/4/DNCC6JxaXtuHDliPkoPgs=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XCHu35TdsIdHwR5Rqa/UINchyfSvl/yJ7dvXWRLV3mH/KpYCJSEVt6XjPAIFJZXJq sWsGEiKtB68zlUAZZLcK2DxmvVlaeYsLCQKWN4NKoKatL/TLFVYBZKGyBNVXEhT4Ls YwZqaXKX4IDYbtclEPIq7AwLVRpsn2+AfC2Lq38Y=