Re: [alto] AD review of draft-ietf-alto-performance-metrics-15

"Y. Richard Yang" <yry@cs.yale.edu> Sat, 03 April 2021 01:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=v7JdyCj1XCGC7NEUTVbYm/hhnIe3jEyoZzFf0TM2x1c=; b=djT6HcDGJD5pX8yOc+FXLJ0fjdRe0GF0JFJrbot4BBLCmhkc/anbGe0Z5uxpk+Y0jb GahCABikfYYeAAQGvPQNe4+MbLAagz6fWyld6blomGWixi93vpeTo1f+5rxaQkgqMqdi 5O2GYSz21fq2x/MutCyjYBfkOEQ5gXwWAShnNIxlyZoDyaluxmo6kW0nV7LDNQOAmJpu o15KTawytPTr9bAZKx6NuyjrpfdgqD2G5TN+ecA7BwoU0hg06syfCKFMjGy9MAHCW+Xu U7x8hgV0XM9A2a8znurUebCEgOp3cOcbXQNPZAbV8c1Q0sx8ayqUOlfrCDYWtNythuTi szdA==