Re: [alto] Final Decision of Unified Properties Design before Moving to WGLC

Jensen Zhang <jingxuan.n.zhang@gmail.com> Thu, 18 April 2019 03:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c2WosH0ejOmFK9LA3S2tjNG8Z697CE2PBkE3LtfzLKI=; b=l2q+15un/XVY3B3fZzwgRTEPzeGrOgo8DzhRXUPUgOZs3K/pmHujAEMWxvHs8G+CCh vrfxEb5AAJ3whJaCFiAvCkBVbGuG/J5RamUekLlO9xvHaLj3B7NHyfc4B9WGHB7uefUy 6HRsYtNwIyI3voYDmWS2PL60gWNvybzreousOb2hUc48/qd5faHLl95LMO6qGEK6c2MT jGYugApRkXuPdhMlgtezHWSNhG24H1JfFKsXaSlUWAW21Yozx9+wLHYqGlQBlRXNLajX YSOOusJqIa3AD7vf35ZMHkqYWSIa/KA4NgDQuBxQCDpOVAp5dLSz5PYlaq6wZOYxID7x ZHdw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c2WosH0ejOmFK9LA3S2tjNG8Z697CE2PBkE3LtfzLKI=; b=c8rRUrc6H52WP+YWDuUtTCMKUob+BWc572fNHd7o9+ebs6DPNNJdiq8Xeaana1grFP i207pwqwJgB2Lb8sXaGUjcvNfWxHJGEozRAvEFiGgtkxOAYbzfh1gXW/IheK6kTXWpqV EdFAOvERmP3NBFN8XqUItEcU+lFEFtchDblUiktzoFDvJr3yOQvZS3qVePE1BXnSEn2N CNpxsCNpmj1cmI9ASrO5TMzygTYK8/XPa1SfeEHMjNVT4j81UXSteRB3nqNXzZoUYw/4 /p2FsKmeXOCvDc0pcKDz3mcaf3l6ye3LUIBIUsan2JALLTL3qfzqZFHOIQBhu0mvEurk d30Q==